An Infrared Sauna is unlike a traditional sauna. It uses radiant heat to warm you from the inside instead of heating the air around you. Infrared Saunas help you release more toxins than a traditional sauna at a lower temperature allowing you to stay in longer. It heats your body while increasing your core body temperature. An Infrared session will calmly energize you, help rid the body of toxins, cleanse the skin, relax and rejuvenate you. One 30 minute session burns upwards of 500 Calories!. Studies Show that sweat from a traditional sauna contains about 3-5% toxins where sweat from your Infrared Sauna contains about 17-20% toxins.
Here are some of the health benefits of our Infrared Sauna:
- Removes Toxins & Heavy Metals
- Eases Muscle& Joint Pain
- Improves Immunity
- Increases Collagen & is beneficial for many skin conditions
- Useful in the treatment of Lyme &Autoimmune disease
- Improves Vascular Health & Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Burns Calories & Increases Metabolism
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue
- Relieves Symptoms of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Increases Endorphins, Dopamine &Serotonin
- Improves Appearance of Cellulite
Chromotherapy (Led Color Light Therapy)
Light Therapy has been reported to reduce swelling, relieve pain, decrease inflammation, accelerate open wound healing and greatly reduce overall recovery after medical/surgical procedures. Patients have demonstrated increased range of motion, decreased muscle tension and spasm, and improved circulation.
Cosmetic Benefits: Individuals have seen a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots
- Red: The great energizer- activates the circulatory and nervous systems
- Yellow: Reactivates and purifies the skin. Helps with indigestion and bodily stress
- Green: Universal Healing Color. Provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation
- Blue: Lubricates joints. Helps address infections, stress, and nervous tension.
- Indigo: Activates and eliminates impurities from the blood stream.
- Violet: Relaxes the nerves & lymphatic system. Addresses inflammation & urinary issues.
Private Infrared and Chromotherapy Sauna Sanctuary – Pricing
Up to 1 hour in Private Room
Phoenix Fitness Members:
Non- member Infrared sessions include full use of the fitness facility, free parking, showers, lockers, and Alkaline water (offered in room).
If you would like to become a member of Phoenix Fitness, and you purchase a 10 pack of Infrared sessions your initiation fee will be waived ($50 value) for club membership. Once a member you will then receive member Infrared Sauna rates as long as your membership is active.
For more information or to book a Infrared session please give us a call at 914-961-6900 – “infrared saunas westchester”